Give the child wings that he can fly as high as possible
For many years, Talpiot Youth Village has served as a home, family, and safe place for hundreds of at-risk youth.
The Ministry of Welfare, however, is unable to fund continued services past the age of 18 – and we have had no choice but to watch them discontinue our professional assistance programs and learn to navigate this intense stage of life alone.
It is critical for the Village to offer continued accompaniment and support for our graduates at this important juncture in their lives. We all must be there for them. To enable them to fully realize their dreams, we mustn’t allow them to fall back into the at-risk cycle from which they came.
We need your help and faith that we can establish a professional framework for Talpiot’s graduates, to give them the support necessary to be successful in military service, higher education, entering the workforce, and building a home of their own in the future.
With the help of many donors, we were able to establish a Graduate Emergency Center residential home within Talpiot Children’s Village to give our graduates a place to stay as needed or during times of crisis.
We need your help to raise the necessary funds to run this program:
- Providing a field manager for Village graduates responsible for regular and ongoing contact with each graduate, including managing events and home life for each graduate available 24/7.
- Village graduade club- providing weekend together, trip together, lecture and workshop
- Scolarships for higher education,
- Scolarships for psychological , psciatric etc
- Scolarships for Speicail occations- couple therapy, wedding, furnisture for the new couple
This project is not covered by the WEALFARE department, therefore we need help as much as possible the annual amount for this project is 75,000$